By Robert Louis Stevenson
• 28 illustrations—all 17 full-color work via N.C. Wyeth for the 1911 variation; 10 drawings via Louis Rhead from his 1915 variation; and the map of Treasure Island
• the unique, unabridged textual content by means of Robert Louis Stevenson
• Stevenson's essay, "My First e-book: Treasure Island," at the writing of his classic
• A word list of nautical and old terms
• A priceless Introduction
• writer bio and bibliography
Robert Louis Stevenson's TREASURE ISLAND was once now not the 1st event tale of pirates within the Caribbean, however it could besides were. on the grounds that its ebook in 1883, it is turn into the standard—the first and final note at the subject—and it is still a thrilling, fulfilling learn for old and young alike to this day.
The tale starts off whilst an odd, crusty outdated pirate involves stick with Jim Hawkins' family members on the Admiral Benbow lodge. The map he consists of with him will placed all of them at risk and be the impetus for younger Jim's perilous trip with the wily lengthy John Sivler looking for treasure at the excessive seas.